21 January 2010

EOC Week 2 - My Demograph

I believe I share quite a few characteristics assigned to Generation Y. I am extremely inquisitive, opinionated and impatient in many areas of my life. I have a hard time being told what to do and generally demand to know why I am being told to do such a thing. I want to know why the world works the way it does, I want to know how things are created. Once I find something to believe in, no one can persuade me otherwise. I believe in the technologically saturated society we’ve built for ourselves, we have all become quite impatient. I cannot stand waiting more than two seconds for a web page to load. It is said that Generation Y tends to be family-oriented, but we are also diverse. I don’t feel as though I qualify for each characteristic that is said to color my generation, but I suppose this then proves the diversity from one individual to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment