14 January 2010

EOC Week 1

I am a New Media designer. Among many things, I design websites and I make them work.

I am an artist. I am a minimalist. I am a perfectionist. I create art with whatever medium I can. I have a crazy obsession with type, color and simplicity.

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Studio Art and Graphic Design and I am currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Interactive Media Design. I have been tooling around the design industry for the last five years, bringing ideas to life as I go. I have been a freelance and contract designer during that time where I gained professional experience designing for print as well as the web. I have gained a great deal of experience in logo design and corporate branding as well as website and user interface design.

My portfolio can be seen at http//:www.carrieepperly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment