04 February 2010

EOC Week 4 - Fave Suberbowl Commercial

Ah, the Superbowl....here again! I rarely watch the thing, but when I do, you can be sure that I'm not there to watch the 11 minutes of actual football time stretched to a lengthy three hours. I am there merely to see what silly commercials our mega corporations have come up with. (I am interested to see who has the number one spot this year.) One such commercial comes from our friends at Doritos. Not only do they produce super delicious chips but also put forth some pretty humorous ads. In the following commercial the idea for beer chips is presented, which is AWESOME! I actually have purchased beer flavored jelly before and honestly don't think beer chips would be the worst idea on the planet... I wish they had more time to show the progression of the character from sober to totally wasted, but all-in-all, a really fun commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment